I genuinely care about the people of this congregation, and I want to be the best pastor I can be but I need you help. I hope you find this list helpful
When to contact your pastor……. If you or a loved one are……..
- Going into the hospital (even day surgeries)
- Hospitals no longer notify pastor or churches when members are admitted
- Feeling lost, confused, spiritually empty,
- Need spiritual guidance.
- If you are worried about the church
- If you feel great and everything is fine
- Feeling hurt or
- When you going to be away from church for a long time
- When you would like prayer
- When you are facing a life changing event
- Want to get to know the minister better
- Have a compliment or a complaint
What I pledge..
- I know that not everyone wants thier pastor to visit them and that is ok.
- If I know you want me to visit, I will
- You will not be added to the prayer list unless you ask
- When I visit, I will not publicise it.
- I do keep a confidential list that is shared with the office manager and Minister of Hospitality.
Call, Text or email
If I don’t answer leave a message