Skip to content
- Your 2017 pledge envelopes are in Fellowship Hall waiting to be picked up. Statements for 2016 will go out mid-January.
- Effective immediately, if you have a bill that needs to be paid or wish to be reimbursed for expense, there is a Check Request form that should be completed and sent to Jen in the office. You can either pick up the forms in the middle office or you can go to the church website at www.grovelanducc.org and fill it out online. Under the category “About Us” click on “Resources” and the form is right there. You’ll need to send a picture or scan of your receipt via email as a follow up. All checks are cut once a week and are ready by Tuesday (in most cases). See Jen if you have any questions! Thanks!
- Annual Reports from all boards, committees and groups are requested in the office by Monday January 23rd. Please submit your reports electronically in Word format. See Jen if you have any questions.
- Missions is requesting some assistance in keeping the planter/urns filled and looking beautiful. We have a lot of talent in our midst and we would like to showcase some of your special style! Please consider volunteering for a month. You can plant in and/or decorate the urns however you see fit, and we ask that you maintain them for one month. There is money available from the Missions Committee budget to offset cost of supplies if necessary. If you are interested in adopting-an-urn (actually both urns) for a month in 2017 please call or text Ellen Jordan 978-387-2488.
- The Year of the Parent ~ Christian Education will be sponsoring a yearlong community series of events that focus on parenting and active grand parenting. It will be a time for parents to gather to learn, question, and reflect on the joy and struggles of parenting. The first of these will be held on January 31 at 7pm. It will be a class on Internet Boundaries, focusing on how we can help our children know how to unplug and stay safe when they are plugged in. We are still working on forming the outline for the rest of the year, so give a holler if you want to help us give this gift to our community.